France, Bruges, Netherlands, Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia
Begin in Paris, the city of chic, then explore Bruges and Amsterdam. Next up is hipster Berlin, with its intense and eclectic nightlife. Potter around beautifully Bohemian Prague with its cobbled streets and colourful rooftops. Make sure you try Sachertorte (think incredibly posh chocolate cake) in Vienna, sample delicious flavoured vodkas in Krakow and check out some of the stunning ruin bars in Budapest. You’ll finish up in Croatia, with its shimmering seas and ancient Roman monuments (think Game of Thrones). If you want to, you can hook up here with one of our epic Croatia sailing trips.
Trip Duration Guide
- Pacing it – 4 weeks to 6 months
- Racing it – 20 days to 4 weeks
Before you Book
The best things in life aren’t planned. So our trips give you the flexibility to chop and change your plans on the go. But we also want you to get the most out of your time abroad, so there are a few of things we’d like you to (roughly) plan.
You need to know your starting city. You can call us and change this later, but we need a destination for our booking techno-wizardry to work.
And we’d like a starting date so we can tell how busy the buses are going to be. You can alter this on MyTrip or by giving us a quick call. For more information download our Planning PDF.
Planning With MyTrip
Let’s be honest: booking and organising travel isn’t as fun
as travel itself. But it’s necessary. And MyTrip is our way of making it easy
as possible. It’s an online travel planning tool that lets you book your beds
and travel days on the Hop-on Hop-off network. And don’t worry if you’re
indecisive, you can use MyTrip to change your plans on the go.
YOUR STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO MYTRIP
- Once you’ve booked your trip you’ll receive a client reference number
- Go to Busabout.com/mytrip
- Use your client reference to create your own password to login
- Once you’ve logged in you can book your coaches and beds at our Pick-Up Point recommended accommodation (no booking fees)
- Use MyTrip to keep an eye on coach availability, add and change your coach days or even book another trip
- Get chatting to fellow travellers through the Trip Mates tab in MyTrip